All about the meat

26.4.16

A Second Serving reviews Dip and Flip in Tooting...

If you love burgers then you have to go to this place. Seriously, I'm going to put it out there, I think I might have just eaten the best burger I've EVER had. For that reason alone I can totally justify going back at the next available opportunity, obvs. While Dip and Flip have a short but beautiful menu, (and another secret menu if you care to ask for it!) they've kept it simple and come up tops.

Messy. Very. Messy.

Why go?

I opted for the Dip and Flip cheeseburger which consisted of a burger topped with slices of roast beef dipped in gravy. This was served in a brioche bun with mustard and ketchup. The burger arrived, as requested (medium rare) and was juicy and full of flavour. You get a gravy pot with each meal so you can dip your burger in and get munching. I also shared a portion of cheesy chips with my foodie companion and this was big enough for two. Word of warning: it gets VERY messy.

My boyfriend and I high on life (and wine) after that burger

Value for money?

Only £10-£15 with a drink. It's a perfect spot for a casual lunch or dinner and miles better than all the chain burger places you get in London.

Downsides?

You may consume 500,000,000 calories during your meal. OK, I'm lying, I'm sure they're not that bad but I did leave feeling like I wouldn't need to eat again for a very long time!

Location?

115 Tooting High Street, London, SW17 0SY

No comments:

Post a Comment